[Grassroots-l] hub for remote participation in IGF December 3 - 6 Delhi

Sylvia Caras olpc.caras at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 21:56:38 EDT 2008

Hi, Sameer.

My first thought was that it would be great to have a hub, to be able to
participate remotely.  But for me it would be too late at night.  As it
turns out, the organizers are setting up some remote access; I don't know
the details yet.

It would be wonderful if there were people at the meeting with some OLPCs to
demonstrate the potential.

I posted here so people would know about the opportunity.

Sylvia