[Grassroots-l] Announcing OLPC's Infrastructure-group! Organizational meeting Sunday at 2:00pm EDT, -04:00 UCT, on irc.oftc.net:#olpc-admin

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 09:51:16 EDT 2008

Are you an experienced *NIX sysadmin looking for a way to volunteer for One
Laptop Per Child?

I am pleased to announce OLPC's Infrastructure-group!
We are looking for a few good sysadmins to assist with our public-facing
infrastructure.

Possible initial tasks include:

   - Trac and git maintenance
   - wiki admining
   - rt setup and administration
   - olpc-admin IRC channel moderation
   - olpc-sysadmin mailing list administration

We will consider expanding the scope of the project as we learn more about
what works.

The following infrastructures are in place to support this initiative:

   - IRC channel: irc.oftc.net:#olpc-admin

*IRC organizational meeting: Sunday at 2:00pm EDT, -04:00 UCT, on
irc.oftc.net:#olpc-admin*

Thanks to Greg Dekoenigsberg of the Fedora Project for his support and
input.

cheers,

Henry Edward Hardy
sysadmin at laptop.org