[Grassroots-l] Deployment image configuration for os703

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 02:08:20 EDT 2008

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Nepal:_Testing%2C_QA%
2C_and_Configuration#Custom_XO_Build_Configuration

Here are the changes I have made and am making for os703 for the pilot
schools Bashuki and Bishwamitra. I would very much appreciate the
feedback of others.

I have included instructions on how to load man pages, gnuchess,
proprietary flash, configure the default jabber server, change the
display order of activities (like putting Terminal at the end and not
the middle), etc..

I have a fairly primitive way of creating a standard image for the XO.
Michael Stone has been helping me figure out a more elegant way to do it
but I am not there yet.

Would very much appreciate the input of others.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer