[Grassroots-l] caa asked to share new youtube link

Todd Kelsey tekelsey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 12:05:03 EST 2007

ok will do. based on my own mistakes, what I suppose could be a pronkle link
or feature: Seth Woodworth shared http://www.sentenc.es/ when I started
thinking how nice it would be to have a web interface that limited my
ability to type any more than 150 characters in an email: (Sentences is a
nice site with a very simple idea, explained *very* briefly. a philosophy of
limiting email to < 6 sentences.) The site/idea would make Jakob Nielsen
smile.

--
Todd Kelsey

About Me/CFTW | http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dhbxftbn_35f5b46b&hl=en

1000 Year Reunion (Poem) | http://welcome.cftw.com

Free Music by Me for You (mp3): http://www.cftw.com/music

"Fascinating for me to sit here and realize the interplay and influence that
music can have -- it is a part of my life, yet I haven't continued as I
could, partly out of thinking "there are more important things". but it has
it's place. i am sitting at olpc offices, and someone is playing pink floyd,
and I think music is a gift of creativity that can inspire an atmosphere of
creativity, and the range of such echoes is infinite." - Me