[Grassroots-l] caa asked to share new youtube link

SJ Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:53:06 EST 2007

Todd, nice update.  We clearly need a larger Pronkle presence ;-)  For
mailing lists to discuss updates and community initiatives: in addition to
grassroots@ lists.laptop.org there is olpc-open@ ; I copy them here.

As for weekly community news notes, please draft them in public : if you
post them to http://wiki.laptop.org/go/xoxo by late Friday, I'll see it in
time for inclusion in weekend notes (and walter will too).

SJ

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007, Todd Kelsey wrote:

> Hi all - hilary asked if I could help spread the word --
> http://youtube.com/user/OLPCFoundation -- the new youtube spot.

<snip>