[Grassroots-l] [Olpc-open] Homeschool Pilot using XO's

sholton sholton at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 7 23:04:22 EST 2007

Since the lack of access to Active Antennas won't be a show-
stopper, I'll get to work building one from scratch immediately.
It's something I can do while I'm waiting for the XO's to arrive.

My wife owns the curriculum; and the "multiple ages learning
together"was a basic thesis of hers as well as the impetus
behind our homeschooling decision. I'm just the techno-geek.

And since I'm a stickler for documenting what I do, I'll probably
add a wiki page to help blaze the path for others. If there isn't
a roadmap already, I guess that's as good a place as any to start.

I'll post again when I have a URL.

--
Steve Holton
sholton at mindspring.com