[Grassroots-l] Grassroots support

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Wed Dec 5 23:11:53 EST 2007

That's great Oleg!  Thanks for contributing to the OLPC project.  If you
would like to help in any other areas, we would love to have a Swedish
translator.  Also you might want to check out www.colingo.org which is a
very interesting language learning project.

Thanks for getting involved.  When we have more fliers and materials
available this list will be the first to know!

Seth Woodworth