[Grassroots-l] Grassroots support

Oleg Izyumenko oleg326756 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:13:24 EST 2007

Hi, my name is Oleg Izyumenko, and I'm very inspired by your project.
I just finished raising $200 among fellow students of my university
(Lund University, Sweden) via small ($3) individual donations, and
today we transferred this amount to OLPC Foundation. Now I'm trying to
encourage some friends of mine to carry on with similar fundraising
efforts, appealing to the different institutions of Lund University,
and to a number of Lund-based companies (including some big and
world-famous, like TetraPak or Sony-Ericsson). That's why I want to
join your grassroots support team and stay updated and inspired!

THANK YOU so much on behalf of future generations, keep up your great
work and stay blessed!

Sincerely,
Oleg