[OLPC-Games] New project: TileGamer

Mike Hahn mike at treenimation.net
Wed May 20 05:39:00 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I would like to announce a new project: TileGamer. This project is a
game creation system targeted at the XO Laptop, as well as Windows. I am
getting ready to begin implementing it, and the first step is to
familiarize myself with Project Darkstar, a game server written in Java
(although the rest of TileGamer will be written in Python).

Anyone wishing to join my TileGamer project, or who has
TileGamer-related feedback, is encouraged to email me. To join, simply
visit my wiki page and follow the links. Thank you.

Regards,
Mike Hahn

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/TileGamer
http://www.tilegamer.com