[OLPC-Games] [Testing] [Sugar-devel] FoodForce II Beta Release

Paul Barchilon shimari at comcast.net
Sun May 10 12:27:06 EDT 2009

I got the same message when I visited it.  The site has likely been
hacked and a third party is injecting malware to any computer that
visits.  The warnings are coming from the browser itself, recent ones
have software to detect the problem.  Safari, Firefox, and Chrome will
all spot it.  More information, including how to fix this, can be
found here: http://www.stopbadware.org/home/security

I had this problem on a website I manage, and was able to fix the hack
and remove the offending code by following the directions on the site.

Good luck,

Paul Barchilon,
American Go Foundation

http://tigersmouth.org