[OLPC-Games] using Quake1 engine for 3D games

Ahmed MANSOUR atphalix at inbox.com
Wed Apr 15 19:02:42 EDT 2009

first thank you for your test, it really motivates me to work on it.
Well you can scale it using: -width 1200 -height 900 and you can try other to see what looks best
but it will make the screen very pixelized as the game has to scale the low res textures.
Anyway I'll have to redo them as I'm planning to to a non violent FPS game but still looking for a good idea like shooting
3D letters to learn the alphabet, so if anyone has any idea just tell me,
thanks everyone