[OLPC-Games] using Quake1 engine for 3D games

Mattias Ohlsson mattias_oh at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 16:03:23 EDT 2009

Seems to work just fine on the XO. Here is a very crude picture of the program running: http://bayimg.com/GaoOaAaBP . Do you know if there is any way to make it bigger? (I think the XO has a fixed screen resolution at 1200x900).

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the real thing :)

//Mattias