[OLPC-Games] Physics Jam postmortem : ROLLcats and physics

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Tue Sep 2 17:15:52 EDT 2008

The physics jam this weekend was, as they say, triple-meow.  We got much
closer to a complete and snappy SprayPlay, launched the first game of the
XOlympics (at which, I may add, I am undefeated), polished bridge building
and jousting skills, challenged the architects of Babel with the Lord's
slingshot, and saw the birth of the all-around jam winner, ROLLCATS <
rollcats.com>.  I won't ruin the easter eggs for readers, but I will say
that the last sound effects being created sounded like rotary saws.

You can follow our past progress, in color, sound effect and song, here:
http://physicsjam.blogspot.com/
Future physics jams may use the same blog, so keep your eyes peeled...

SJ & Brian Jordan