[OLPC-Games] Games Digest, Vol 14, Issue 12

MOBIN M mobstux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 12:15:55 EDT 2008

hello everyone,

I am student from India. I am interested in the olpc's Google Summer of Code
idea for a typing tutor named Typing Turtle. I have a simple question. We
have already a typing tutor *Typewriter<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Typewriter>
* activity by Aneto. So whether we will be adding support for all new XO
builds  to Typewriter or will be implementing a new typing tutor named
Typing Turtle from the scratch. I think Tuxpaint has olpc XO support now. So
if possible, we can add XO support in Tuxtype too. The reason why I am
interested in this project is just because I have added Indic language
support in Tuxtype and also currently one among the developers of Tuxtype.
So I hope my experience will help to achieve our goal.

thanks
mobin