[OLPC-Games] OSS study participants needed

eunyoung chung cey0116 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 11:06:06 EDT 2008

If you are a developer of OSS projects that participants are more than 10,
please consider this opportunity.

We are studying how developers communicate and collaborate in an OSS
project. Now we are seeking participants for our interview. Any person
who is actively working in an OSS project will be eligible to our study
(If you don't know if you are eligible, please contact me (Koji Yatani,
koji at dgp.toronto.edu).) The interview will take 45 - 60 minutes and the
participants will be given a $30 Amazon gift certificate. The interview will
be done over the phone.

If you are interested in the participation or have any question, please
feel free to ask me (Koji Yatani, koji at dgp.toronto.edu).

And if you know anyone who may be interested in this study, please
forward this email.

Thanks.

--

Eunyoung Chung