[OLPC-Games] Physics Jam update : spread the word, looking for testers and 2 remote organizers

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Tue Aug 19 18:38:46 EDT 2008

The word has been getting out about the Jam -- you can see our sign up page
here : olpcphysics.eventbrite.com

Please spread the word, especially to teachers, students, and classroom
designers who have material that might spawn good ideas for games or
simluation.

We have remote participants signing up from many parts of the world, and are
looking for a couple of remote folks who will be engaged with the jam the
whole weekend to help organize these teams.  Some of them need matching up
to form proper teams (about half the remote groups seem to be single devs,
which will make it hard for them to finish), and we'll need to test our
remote collaboration tools, including automatic git project creation and any
remote multimedia.  (There will also be a Jam in Uruguay taking place at the
same time...)

Cheers,
SJ