[OLPC-Games] xo quiz - public content jam is online (and submitted to digg)

Chris Hager chris at linuxuser.at
Fri Nov 23 10:26:55 EST 2007

Hello!

I'm very excited to announce the public release of 'xo quiz' part 1:
public content jam! The last week we've been working hard on a homepage
where users can play the questions as well as submit new content and
rate other contributions in a very simple way. It needs no registration;
is quick and it's possible to use the public database in your own projects.

We hope to receive a lot of new questions and feedback after submitting
the page to digg:
   http://digg.com/linux_unix/XO_ImageQuiz_Play_online_Submit_a_new_question

Have a look at it; and if you'd leave a comment somewhere, that would be
great!

Greetings from Vienna!
  Chris Hager and the xo-quiz Team

Related links: