[OLPC-Games] Pittsburgh Game Jam

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Fri Nov 16 13:27:14 EST 2007

Samuel Klein wrote:
> This is exciting.  If we pay for jars of jam will you send a jar to a
> city that needs one?
> Are there any remote participants jamming along in Toronto?

We're holding a "Game Sprint" up here, there's only going to be 5 or 6
of us, and we'll all be working on a single project for the weekend,
trying to create a single fun game.  We'll hang out on #xo-game-jam too
I suppose :) .  We're going 7-11pm tonight, 10-11 tomorrow and 10-8
Sunday (loosely).

Have fun,
Mike