[OLPC-Games] Anyone interested in a Game Jam?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Nov 16 12:52:07 EST 2007

Want to share this comment of a fellow Brasilian developer:

"At Game Jam Brasil last weekend, none of the teams used eToys. I was
able to reproduce their games (which they took 29 hours to program)
in just a few minutes in eToys. And using the machine itself rather
than a separate development PC.

Though to be fair, I was programming games in Basic before any of the
participants were born"

- Bert -