[OLPC-Games] Speaking of Poetry

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Tue Nov 13 13:09:14 EST 2007

I'm in.  And I vote just for google docs.  No, it's not universal, but if we
include a link to the public viewable version on the wiki, and allow access
for anyone who asks, it shouldn't be too much of a problem should it?

Although I believe that the following are examples of publicly editable
spreadsheets via google docs:

http://www.hackszine.com/blog/archive/2007/08/the_fu_money_spreadsheet.html
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pmunp4yfHOLMzYF4cSjDyCQ&inv=jason@makezine.com&t=1588084279825034595&guest

Seth