[OLPC-Games] pygame widget set

stas zytkiewicz stas.zytkiewicz at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:12:37 EDT 2007

On 5/14/07, Phil Hassey <philhassey at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Reviews the two major pygame gui toolkits:
> http://pygame.org/wiki/gui?parent=index
I was wondering if the olpc-pygame folks had a preffered widget set in mind.
I know about the pygame based widget sets.

> (I'm the author of pgu.  So I prefer that ;)  pgu has been used in quite a
> large number of games and apps - mainly, I think, because the API is so easy
> to use and easy to integrate into your own game loop.
I know pgu, I have tried it before switching to ocempgui.
I switched to ocempgui because, at the time, it provided a more gui-ish widget
set.
http://ocemp.sourceforge.net/img/scrolledlist.png

Stas

--
A collection of educational activities for schools
http://www.schoolsplay.org