[OLPC-Games] Pygame

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sun May 13 08:17:08 EDT 2007

On May 13, 2007, at 6:35 , Kent Quirk wrote:

> The full screen black and white resolution of the
> XO is 1200x900, the color resolution is effectively lower

I wish you would phrase this differently. It causes everyone to be
confused about this mysterious "color mode".

The frame buffer resolution is fixed at 1200x900, period. Even in
color mode. This is all a software developer really needs to worry
about.

And unless we find an efficient way to upscale in SDL then this is
also the resolution that games will have to run on.

- Bert -