[OLPC-Games] Games Digest, Vol 5, Issue 6

Jennie Stenhouse error404notfound at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:24:04 EDT 2007

Heya all.

I was wondering if some one can point me in the direction of info on
the camera, mic and tilt ,ideas about equivelent out put from these
devices or emulation ideas would be handy too!

I am really excited about the project and am intreasted in making
games accessible to all even those kids ( and come on other members of
communitys with the laptops ) who can't preform fine motor movements
required for a keyboard and touch pad.

I am also intreasted in app devlopemnet these laptops offer an amazing
oppitunity for others to learn about the lives of diffrent cultures of
course i am sure thats been said before.

I am a programer and designer.
As an aisde I would be happy to help out with art assets if people are
after them.

Thanks all.

cheers

Jennie