[OLPC-Games] Game Art?

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:01:22 EDT 2007

Nikki Lee and Jessi Murray are working to set up an OLPC art community (nlee
and jessi_murray on the wiki), and (if I'm remembering their emails
correctly) are working on a series of resources and a way for people to
request artwork, which should be up shortly. For the time being, try
shooting them an email or leaving a note on their userpages if you need
graphics; I know Nikki at least is looking for OLPC graphics projects to
start on right now.

-Mel

But I think the OLPC should set up a similar site specifically for its