[OLPC-Games] Game Art?

Clare Richardson clare at girlstart.org
Tue Jun 12 14:41:48 EDT 2007

I'm trying to work on some sample games, but my artistic skills are
horrible.  What are good resources for putting together art for a game?

I can tweak most images with Photoshop or GIMP to fit my needs, but I
assume images have to be rights-free or under an appropriate license for
the laptop.  I'm looking for a wide array of image subjects: not just
cute avatars and characters, but also "real life" objects for
educational games like light bulbs and batteries.

Thanks!

Clare Richardson
Technology and Program Coordinator
Girlstart