[OLPC-Games] State of PyGameCanvas

Noah Kantrowitz kantrn at rpi.edu
Fri Jun 8 09:28:09 EDT 2007

So I have mouse support done, and have added support for using
pygame.key.set_repeat. Still needing to be implemented is support for
generating the correct value for "mod" on key up/down events. I have
started this, but am getting tired, so I am not going to finish it
before the jam. If you want something to look at, consider it an open
invitation ;-). SDL is a bit quirky in the way it sets the mod value, so
 do some testing (the TicTacToe code has been a general testbed app, so
play with that). The XO where I sit has the current codebase on it if
you need to test anything.

--Noah