[OLPC-Games] OLPC game development

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Tue Feb 13 17:06:09 EST 2007

Here is a forward from Jennie Stenhouse, who is enthusiastic about
developing gaming frameworks for the XO, and was happy for it to be
forwarded to the list.

Some of the ideas I love here :
  * one-switch games
  * sound-input games
  * camera-based games
  * frameworks for games for young kids (who don't have the most precise motor
moveements)

Other thoughts?

SJ