[OLPC-Games] Testing Frameworks

Julius Lucks lucks at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 26 12:23:54 EDT 2007

I was more thinking that in the build process, some automated
procedure might pull down the latest code and then run the tests.  In
that case I was thinking that the testing should be done in a more
standard way (like with unittest).  I could be thinking too far ahead
though - I should probably just write the game!

Julius

http://openwetware.org/wiki/User:Lucks