[OLPC-Games] Gcompris on the XO

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:18:40 EDT 2007

Bruno,

Awesome to see that you are playing w/ Gcompris on the XO. I love gcompris
and have had a blast playing the different games. If you ever get around to
"sugarizing" gcompris.  Pls let us know.  We would love to localize it for
Nepal.  Also, it would be awesome if you could build in a simple IDE so less
techie people (like me) or kids could quickly build games.  Since that would
be a substantial development effort, you could possibly approach the OLPC
Foundation for resources.  I believe they are currently accepting proposals
www.laptopfoundation.org.

Bryan
Volunteer
OLPC Nepal