[OLPC-Games] Introducing myself ...

Roberto Fagá robertofaga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:33:50 EDT 2007

Hello for everyone

Introducing myself too, I'm one of the new students approved from
Summer of Code. My project is about creating a framework to easy game
development, http://code.google.com/soc/olpc/appinfo.html?csaid=2E0E2C3330CDF5E5
, and one of these objectives is to make an adventure 'template'.

Phil, I really liked your scumm style engine, it can be inspiration
for my work! Thanks for the links!

Thanks!
Faga