[OLPC-Games] PyGame/Sugar integration

Noah Kantrowitz kantrn at rpi.edu
Fri Apr 13 05:42:39 EDT 2007

I have a basic proof-of-concept of PyGame integrated with GTK and Hippo.
In the zip is a simple test game that runs pretty well on the B1 I am
borrowing. I haven't added support for the mouse, but most of the
keyboard should work. PyGameCanvas works like any other Hippo widget, so
you can use a Sugar toolbar or other widgets with it nicely. I am going
to be working on this more over the next day/weeks/etc, but this should
serve as a starting point for experimentation.

--Noah Kantrowitz