[Etoys] A Favor

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Tue May 5 01:53:18 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

Under Host, the etoys project works with the Etoys plugin installed in Firefox
3 (currently 3.0.9). I see the project with a jumping ball. When  navigating
away from the page, Firefix crashes. This is a known problem. Probably the
Squeak pluging problem rather then Firefox, but it does work correctly in
Firefox 3.5 (currently beta).

regarding the flash it is very good. I can understand what is hapenning. Maybe
a few more words of introduction would be good.

Milan