[Etoys] Fwd: "Flor de Ceibo" project

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Wed Mar 25 03:57:36 EDT 2009

Thansk for the information.

The use of Etoys by the kid to read MP3 is not anedoctical and it is a
typical instrumentation of computerized artifacts.
The more affordance Etoys can propose, the more we can see this sort
of 'side' use. But may be this 'side' use are the real case use we
could care about...

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire