[Etoys] Etoys Quick Guides

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Mar 19 07:40:29 EDT 2009

On 19.03.2009, at 11:03, Rita Freudenberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an upcoming Etoys workshop and I would like to have german
> versions of the Quick Guides. How can I translate these guides?

The same way as you would translate projects I think. The guides are
authored as projects and then converted to the guide format for
distribution.

Which reminds me that we need to upload the original guide projects
into the dev repository. And they need to get converted automatically
by the ReleaseBuilder scripts. When even I don't know where these are
and what to do with them if I found them, how could anybody else ever
figure out how to update the guides?