[Etoys] finalStripping hangs waitForCommand

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:11:12 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 16 June 2009 04:04:32 pm Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>hence you cannot edit a LatexMorph someone else
> sent you even if you have Latex installed.
LatexMorph serves only as a tool to convert textual LaTeX code into a graphic.
One can always ship this code as TextMorph across projects. I can do:
    myLatexMorph contents:  importedLatexMorph contents.
    myLatexMorph openInHand.

Once Etoys gets a good typesetter plugin, OSProcess may no longer be required.
Any takers?
> Or are you running in Sugar on the XO under Rainbow?
No. Etoys is run off a USB flash chip on off-the-shelf machines with Linux or
Windows (machines borrowed from other local community projects).

Subbu