[Etoys] NetMorph

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Jun 8 11:00:37 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

prompted by Martin Bleichner's request for more powerful networking in
Etoys I had a look at NetMorph again. If you don't know it yet, see

http://swikis.ddo.jp/NetMorph

Amazing collaborative stuff our Japanese friends did there!

I tried to load it into a current Etoys image. After some fiddling it
kind-of works: