[Etoys] [Fwd: Re: [IAEP] View Slides an alternative to PowerPoint?]

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jul 2 11:38:50 EDT 2009

Kathleen is referring to a javascript "player" in the browser. And yes
that's very hard to do. No hope of having this soonish.

The USB version of Etoys is forthcoming, I prepared a beta release
this week. This is not intended yet for wide-spread use, but feedback
is welcome:

http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/Etoys+To+Go

- Bert -