[Etoys] 2 button mouse confusion

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Feb 3 05:50:03 EST 2009

On my Windows PC (XP) it works quite well, I can access both menus:
right-mouse-button for halo and middle-mouse-button for context-menu.
But on my Laptop with touchpad and three buttons underneath and I have
the same problems like you, Simon: I just get the halo and no context-menus.

Rita

>> I'm generally Squeaking around in an Etoys development image on
>> Windows, so right click is useful from time to time.  I still have not
>> worked out how to be able to get both halos and context menu without
>> changing (and changing back) the swap mouse buttons preference.  Any
>> suggestions here would be useful.  Is a VM parameter tweak needed?

Rita Freudenberg
FIN-ISG
Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/isg/rita.html