[Etoys] [Sugar-devel] Sound in SoaS

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Apr 14 04:29:50 EDT 2009

On 14.04.2009, at 08:03, Milan Zimmermann wrote:

> On April 12, 2009, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>
> > I think it is, yes. But better ask on the Sugar list.
>
> yeah ,, hmm .. would you know where is it? I thought it would be here

> but I cannot find it.

Sugar is independent of OLPC now so you won't find it at the
laptop.org site. The new organization is Sugar Labs:

See http://lists.sugarlabs.org/

The two main lists are sugar-devel and IAEP (where the latter focuses
on the education aspects).

>  No problem if not, I think I will assume it is Soas2-beta and try
> next weekend.

I'm pretty sure it is. Even though Soas1 was more mature it is behind
the bleeding edge of development so was abandoned.