[Etoys] attempt for a faster drgeo.xo bundle

Derek O'Connell doconnel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 03:10:35 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 6:31 AM, Ties Stuij <cjstuij at gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI, you're getting the missing primitive error because your build is
> using an older Squeak vm. So yes, updating either your XO, or
> installing a newer vm (latest is 3.10-10) will get rid of it.

I am using Etoys on non-XO Ubuntu-based Linux and have also been
getting failure on a DBus primitive ( to reproduce open DBus explorer
and try to expand either category). Having checked Trac and saw no
related bugs I assumed it was something to do with not being on an XO.
Is there a new 3.10-10 build to download? Also don't get any image
updates (Linux/ Windows), image reports latest as # 2139.