[Etoys] attempt for a faster drgeo.xo bundle

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Sat Sep 27 08:46:44 EDT 2008

2008/9/27 Korakurider <korakurider at gmail.com>:

>   I am testing it on 8.2-764 that is very close to the latest (8.2-765).

Thanks for your test.
I can't upgrade to latest build now, the wifi connection is down.

>   Start up performance is impressive !  I haven't observed "missing
> primitive" error on start up.

That's a good news

>   After saving, proper journal entry for DrGeoII is listed.  But
> resuming causes error (log attached).  I am looking into this right
> now...

On my laptop, when I save a project it does not appear in the Journal.
However I can find it when I hold press on the "load project" button,
then go to the Activity My Squeak folder (or something like that).
Then loading works fine.
In the activity I set up the mime type to
application/x-squeak-project, at least it seems to work with latest
build!

Hilaire