[Etoys] attempt for a faster drgeo.xo bundle

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 08:35:45 EDT 2008

Hi Hilaire.

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 5:06 PM, Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire at ofset.org> wrote:
> I have prepared a DrGeo bundle with its own image.
> It is definitely faster to start (1-2s vs 2 min)
> When I use it on my XO machine I have at the start a non fatal error
> about a missing primitive (related to DBus)
> My laptop does not use latest build, so it may just be a problem of my own.
> Can someone with latest build test it on ?
   I am testing it on 8.2-764 that is very close to the latest (8.2-765).
   Start up performance is impressive !  I haven't observed "missing
primitive" error on start up.

   After saving, proper journal entry for DrGeoII is listed.  But
resuming causes error (log attached).  I am looking into this right
now...

/Korakurider