[Etoys] Dr Geo II activity being considered for G1G1

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Tue Sep 23 07:58:59 EDT 2008

Hello Morgan,

Sadly I don't think DrGeoII as it is now should be included in the G1G1.
Indeed there are two major problems right now:
- slowness to start the DrGeoII activity.
- worst, an issue was found lately in saving/loading DrGeo activities.

Yet, there is a very simple and effective solution to fix these problems:
make DrGeoII integrated in the Etoys image.
Frankly this is the best, easier and more elegant solution for users
and developpers.
I cc this email to Etoys list, to see what do think the Etoys people
about that solution.
If it is an acceptable solution for Etoys people, I can prepare an
udpated XO bundle.

What do think Etoys people?

Any thanks for your interest in DrGeoII

Hilaire