[Etoys] Dropzones in the ScriptEditor

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:53:25 EDT 2008

I think this is a long-standing issue that I have ignored because the
systems have been so quick at updating the sqreen that I have not
bothered to look into it. I  did however notice it yesterday an looked
a little into it. The method in question is the
ScriptEditorMorph>>accesept...
It is a little tricky to understand whats going on in the method
because it adds and deletes and moves stuff under your feet.
But the net effect is that while the dropped tile always end up in the
right place, the animated drop does not.

Karl