[Etoys] Possible to load/import project from file without going to World Menu?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 8 20:59:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

Today I realized that I do not know how to import a project from file without
going to World Menu - or is hiding the filesystem as a way of sharing
discouraged (not a bad thing but still surprised me).

Thanks Milan

PS:
As a note, today I tested export/import via file using  "hold down quit button
+ Save Project As" + load from world menu - that worked.

Some forms of saving project gave error - reported on trac.