[Etoys] Etoys activity for Chinese(china) don't have "submit " button on Pootle server

Li Zhang alice.zhang at nortel.com
Mon Oct 27 03:51:49 EDT 2008

Hi Bert,

    Thanks for your quick reply to my mail.
    I've subscibed etoys mail list and I also sent request to
Localization mail list just now.

    In fact,we are organizing volunteers to do Chinese translation work
to activities listed on Pootle server.(a lot of them has been
translated)
    But sorry to say that for chinesesqueak
<http://code.google.com/p/chinesesqueak/>  project,I've no idea yet. We
get to know etoys because of OLPC project. Our company are planning to
deploy XOs to chinese students in poor regions.

    For etoys(Chinese) no submit button problem, I guess maybe need
someone to grant permission or change some status for its translation.

    Thanks & Regards

Alice Zhang(Zhang Li)
*Tel: +86-10-6510-7710  *ESN: 542-7710