[Etoys] Fwd: Etoys activity for Chinese(china) don't have "submit " button on Pootle server

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Oct 27 03:19:17 EDT 2008

Hello Li,

it's great to see a Chinese translation effort happening! Thanks!

To post to the Etoys and Localization mailing lists, you have to
subscribe first:

I am forwarding this message to those lists, but to receive answers
you need to be subscribed.

I do not know much about the state of Chinese translation, but are you
aware of this?

http://code.google.com/p/chinesesqueak/

- Bert -

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: