[Etoys] Botsinc free

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sun Oct 26 04:50:48 EDT 2008

Hi all

I'm happy to announce that my book BotsInc http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/botsinc
  will be free soon (in fact it is since 23 september).
I would like to thank ESUG http://www.esug.org for supporting
financially the buying of the book rights and giving the book to the
kid world.

A catalan version will be available really soon thanks to jordi delgado!
	(Yes the french were not the first this time... We were the first for
the etoy book and squeak by example. :))

If you want to participate to a translation please contact me. I will
be setting up soon an infrastructure
to support any language translation.

Stef

Stéphane Ducasse
USTL - LILF - CNRS UMR 8022 - INRIA
stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr

different? ...  especially if,  by doing something different, today

Tel 33 3 59 57 78 66  - Fax 33 3 59 57 78 50
40, avenue Halley, Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne,
Bât.A, Park Plaza, Villeneuve d'Ascq,  FR-59650, France.