[Etoys] Another Etoys on XO testemonial

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Nov 20 09:24:09 EST 2008

Well, I don't believe in preferences ;) There should be an optimal size.

Besides, we have no simple way to persist preferences yet. See

	https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8831

Also, until someone comes up with funding we're in bug fixing /
maintenance mode, so this is unlikely to be worked on by the core team
soonish. Patches welcome, of course :)

- Bert -