[Etoys] Korean Language Environment ChangeSet in Etoys & Squeak 3.10

SeungBum Kim picxenk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 21:52:52 EST 2008

Thank you very much.

BTW, do you use the same update list for both OLPC image and
SqueakLand image?, and when do you make a next major build for Etoys
3.1? It means that we only have a chance to update the language file
to include it in the major build at that time.

We've not tried Pango support yet. If you have some documentation on
it, please let me know it.

P.S. From now, we (Korean Squeakers) will try to use the etoys mailing
list for this kind of questions. :)